Attorney Edward H. Lee Selected As a 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyer®
For more than 30 years, attorney Edward H. Lee has fought to protect rights of individuals and businesses in New Jersey. A 1986 graduate of Pace University School of Law in White Plains, New York, attorney Lee focuses his practice on personal injury, medical malpractice, commercial litigation and insurance broker malpractice.
Mr. Lee offers clients extensive skill, training and trial experience to every case he takes. He has been certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey since 2005.
Attorney Lee has been named a Super Lawyer® for 2021, a designation bestowed on only about one of every 20 attorneys. He has earned this prestigious honor every year for the last ten years.
Attorney Lee’s selection as a Super Lawyer® is the culmination of an exhaustive four-step process:
- Nomination for Super Lawyer status—An attorney may be nominated by a colleague in the legal profession (who must be licensed in the same jurisdiction) or by the Super Lawyers staff, based on research.
- Independent research—Once a lawyer is nominated, Super Lawyers conducts independent and thorough research, looking at a wide variety of criteria, from verdicts and settlements to representative clients, from experience, honors and awards, bar to professional activity, pro bono or community service and other factors.
- Peer evaluation—The candidates are then evaluated by a “blue ribbon” panel of their peers in their specific practice area
- Final selection—Honorees are chosen based on firm size, from sole practitioners to attorneys working in large practices
Among the other professional honors Attorney Lee has received are:
- An AV-rating (the highest rating possible) by his peers in the legal profession under Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating System
- Designation as a “Top Attorney” in New Jersey from 2011 through 2015
- Selection among the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, from 2015 through the present
- Inclusion in the Global Directory of Who’s Who as a Top Lawyer
Attorney Lee is licensed to practice in all state courts in New Jersey, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and in the U. S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. He is a member of the Essex County Bar Association, Union County Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association, and the New Jersey Association for Justice, as well as past president of the Rotary Club of Newark.
Edward H. Lee
LEE LAW FIRM, LLC
150 Morris Avenue
Springfield, NJ 07081
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.