Proven New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
Medical Malpractice | Automobile Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Slip and Falls | Construction Site Accidents | Dog Bites | Workplace Injuries | Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
Everything changes when you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness or negligence. Tasks that are an essential part of daily life can become difficult or impossible. Your injuries can keep you from being gainfully employed, making it hard to meet your financial obligations. You may find yourself in constant pain or discomfort, such that you have to give up activities that have brought joy and meaning to your life. When you suffer a needless injury because of another person’s wrongful act, you want an experienced and effective lawyer to help protect your rights.
At the Lee Law Firm, LLC, we have fought for the rights of injured people in New Jersey since 1986. We understand the impact a personal injury has on every aspect of your life, so we’ll work hard to gather and preserve all necessary evidence to support your claim. We’ll take the time to get to know you and learn all the details of your accident, as well as what is needed to fully compensate you for your losses. We’ll work side-by-side with you, keeping you apprised of all developments in your case, so that you can make good decisions about your future.
An experienced litigator, Edward Lee has been certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court since 2005. He’s currently recognized as a New Jersey Super Lawyer and has been included among the nation’s “Top One Percent” by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. He’s earned an “Excellent” rating from Avvo and is a Top Lawyer Lifetime Member of the Global Directory of Who’s Who.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
We focus our personal injury practice exclusively on the needs of injured people. We handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Medical malpractice—Surgical errors, failures to diagnose, misdiagnoses, birth injuries and medications mistakes
- Automobile accidents—Injuries to drivers, passengers and pedestrians
- Truck accidents—Driver fatigue, violation of trucking regulations, poor maintenance of big rigs, and dangerous or defective trucks or truck components
- Motorcycle accidents—Car-motorcycle accidents, single bike wrecks and roadway hazards
- Slip and fall accidents—Failure to maintain residential or commercial property, and falls on sidewalks, steps, stairways, ramps, decks and floors
- Construction site accidents—Injuries from falls, falling objects, poorly maintained equipment, dangerous or defective tools or machinery, construction site motor vehicle accidents, or negligence in hiring, training or supervising
- Dog bites—Injuries suffered in attacks by domestic animals, including dogs
- Workplace injuries—Workers’ compensation and third-party claims involving workers injured on the job
Attorney Lee will help you pursue compensation for all your losses, such as wages and income, loss of consortium or companionship, physical pain and suffering, and unreimbursed medical bills. We take claims involving catastrophic loss, including wrongful death actions.
Contact Our Office
We offer a free initial consultation to every prospective client. Appointments are available evenings and weekends, if necessary, and we’ll travel to your home or the hospital for a consultation. To set up a private meeting, call us at (973) 756-3225 or contact us by e-mail. All major credit cards are welcome. Nosotros hablamos Español!
We take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis—we won’t charge you attorney fees unless we recover compensation for your losses.