Knowledgeable and Effective New Jersey Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Injuries Caused by Medical Negligence | Failures to Diagnose | Misdiagnoses | Surgical Errors | Birth Injuries | Medication Errors
When you’re suffering from a physical problem and you seek medical attention, you expect, at a minimum, that your condition won’t get worse because of careless or negligent acts by nurses, doctors or other medical caregivers. Unfortunately, it happens all too often—many hospitals are understaffed and some medical professionals simply don’t pay attention to ensure that you get theappropriate level of care. If you have suffered any type of loss because of the wrongful act of a medical provider, you want an experienced medical malpractice attorney to protect your rights.
At the Lee Law Firm, LLC, we bring more than 33 years of experience to personal injury victims throughout New Jersey, including victims of medical malpractice. We know from experience that every medical malpractice claim is different. We’ll carefully investigate the details of your case, so that we can successfully argue your case. We know that medical malpractice claims present unique and complex challenges. We’ll work closely with expert witnesses, when necessary, to prepare and present the most persuasive arguments for your full financial recovery.
An experienced trial lawyer, attorney Edward Lee has been certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court since 2005. He’s been named as a New Jersey Super Lawyer and has been included in the nation’s “Top One Percent” by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. He maintains an “Excellent” rating with Avvo and is a Top Lawyer Lifetime Member of the Global Directory of Who’s Who.
Full and Fair Compensation When You Have Suffered Loss because of Medical Malpractice
We are committed to holding doctors, nurses and other medical professionals accountable for all careless or negligent acts. We handle a wide range of medical malpractice claims, including cases involving:
- Failures to diagnose illnesses or injuries, whether due to failure to conduct appropriate tests, misreading of test results, or other wrongful acts
- Misdiagnoses, leading to unnecessary treatments or unchecked advancement of adverse medical conditions
- Surgical errors, such as performing the wrong surgery, operating on the wrong body part, failing to prevent infection, leaving surgical implements in a body cavity or carelessly damaging other body parts during surgery
- Birth injuries, including cerebral palsy or Erb’s palsy, hypoxia injuries, shoulder Dystocia, forceps or clamp injuries, failures to perform Caesarean sections in a timely manner and brachial plexus injuries
- Medication errors, such as prescribing the wrong drugs, prescribing incorrect dosages, or failing to determine potential allergic reactions
Contact an Experienced New Jersey Medical Malpractice Attorney
To set up a private meeting, call us at 973-315-9080 or contact us by e-mail. We provide a free initial consultation to every prospective client. Appointments can be scheduled evenings and weekends, if necessary. Our offices are located in Springfield, Newark and Bedminster, or we will travel to your home or the hospital for a consultation. All major credit cards are welcome. Nosotros hablamos Español!
We handle all medical malpractice claims on a contingent fee basis, which means you won’t incur attorney fees unless we recover compensation for your losses.